Whether using a gas or an electric-powered one, a pressure washer is an awesome piece of equipment to have in your home for all your light and heavy outdoor washing. Pressure washing makes cleaning fun and easy, and what makes pressure washers even more likable is the little time it takes to wash large areas like driveways, compared to using a garden hose, as well as the many features and accessories that make light and heavy washing a breeze.
This top 3 best pressure washers review has been prepared to assist you to make the best decision when looking to get a pressure washer for your washing.
- The best dishwasher
- The Best Clothes Washers and Dryers
- The Best Motorcycle Cleaner
- The Best Stainless Steel Knife
- The Best Baby Bottles To Buy
- The Best Baby Walkers
Top 3 Best Pressure Washer
#1. AR Blue Clean AR383 1900 PSI 1.5 GPM Washer
If you are looking for the best pressure washer for light outdoor cleaning, you need to get the AR Blue Clean pressure washer. Considered a budget washer, the AR Blue Clean delivers power when washing at 1900 psi and 1.5 gpm. Apart from price, this washer is easy to assemble and use and comes with 20 feet hose for efficient light cleaning. It’s lightweight means you won’t struggle to move around while washing. A great budget washer, the AR Blue Clean cannot do medium or heavy-duty cleaning, and some few leaks have been reported.
#2. Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM Washer
Two detergent tanks are one of the best features you get with this electrically powered pressure washer, but what makes Sun Joe SPX3000 the best is its automatic stop system that shuts pump if the trigger is not engaged, saving on power and making it durable. Coming with a strong motor, with a 2030 psi and 1.76 GPM output, and a 20 feet long hose and extendable spray wand that can extend up to 34 inches, this pressure washer is definitely suited for light, medium, and some hard cleaning jobs. The Simpson Joe SP3000 has five nozzle tips that help you shift quickly from light to medium, to heavy cleaning, and though some of its plastic components make it prone to leaks, its cleaning power is worth the compromise.
#3. Simpson MSH3125-S 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM Washer
The Simpson Mega shot 3125-S is the best and most dynamic gas-powered heavy-duty pressure washer you should get a chance to clean your hard surfaces with. Set apart by its powerful 190cc Honda engine, this pressure washer will wash large areas first and remove dirt and hard stains from anywhere at 3100 psi of pressure and 2.5 GPM of water. The Simpson Mega shot is designed for durability with a steel spraying wand, and kink and abrasion-resisting hose. And, it makes sure you stay safe when using it as it has a safety lock. With large 10 inch tires and modest weight, moving this washer around is part of the fun, and you also have five different nozzle options to vary your pressure.
What are Pressure Washers, Why Get One?
Pressure washers have a pump, powered by either an electric motor, or gas engine to pressurize low-pressure water from a garden hose to more than 60 times the pressure. Electric pressure washers release water at a pressure of 1, 000 to 1, 800 psi (pounds per square inch), which is adequate for light outdoor cleaning of cars, patios, and wooden furniture, but not removing hard stains. Electric pressure washers are relatively cheaper, quiet when in use, easy to move around, and cleaner as they do not produce exhaust fumes.
However, you need to stick close to a power outlet when using an electric pressure washer. Gas-powered pressure washers are the most in the market, and their ability to release water at a higher pressure of 2,000 up to 3, 000 psi, makes it possible for you to clean hard surfaces, and do it up to 2 to 3 times faster than electric washers. Apart from the fast cleaning of hard stains and large areas such as driveways, which also makes gas washers endearing is that you don’t need to be near a power source.
While efficient and faster, gas pressures are noisier, heavy to move around, have exhaust emissions, relatively expensive, and apart from a few models that use a switch to start, you have to mix fuel and start-up the gas engine before use. Pressure washers come with accessories including brushes, soap tank, extending and angle wands, surface cleaners, and nozzles, and are a must-have for your professional or home cleaning projects.
Pick the Best for Your Washing
With a lot of brands and manufacturers to choose from, getting the best pressure washer can be a daunting task, and this can be frustrating.That is why this top 3 best pressure washers 2020 review gives you some considerations that can guide you to get the best pressure washer for your professional or home cleaning.
- What’s the job? The first step in deciding the best washer for your professional or home outdoor cleaning is to know what job is to be done. If you regularly clean hard stained surfaces, then getting a gas-powered model would be best, but if you want something for light outdoor cleaning, an electric pressure washer would come in handy.
- PSI and GPM rating, A higher psi (pounds per square inch) and GPM (gallons per minute) rating give your pressure washer more washing power. Washers with a rating of below 2000 psi are considered light-duty, and are best for cleaning sidewalks, cars, and sidings, while washers with a psi rating of 3000 are heavy-duty, mainly used in the professional cleaning of hard surfaces like preparing for painting and washing large driveways. Your washer’s GPM rating will also help you know how much water you need to operate it. Gas pressures use more water and usually need 2 to 3 GPM of water, while electric pressure washers will use 1 to 1.5 GPM of water.
- Size and weight, The size of your pressure washer matter especially if you have limited storage space, while the weight is important if you will be moving around a lot while cleaning using your pressure washer; very heavy washers will slow you down.
- Features, While it may come at an added cost, finding a pressure washer that matches the features you are looking for is worth the extra spend.
Getting the best pressure washer for your light or hard cleaning should not be a frustrating, but fun just as using one for your cleaning is.Our top 3 best pressure washers review was prepared to assist you to get the best pressure washer, in a fun and easy way, and if you are looking to buy one, do not compromise on the quality you want.