The Best Plant Growing Lamp is now available to help you. Sunlight is an essential part of photosynthesis. Plants require the entire light spectrum at different stages of growth. The light absorbed provides the energy required to break down water molecules. However, it is not always possible to ensure that your plants receive enough light. Seasons such as winter limit light intensity, duration, and color range reaching your plants. This can be quite detrimental, especially for young plants. In such cases, grow lights become a basic need for your plant.
Relate Post :
- Best Therapy Lamps
- Best Desk Lamps
- Best Plant Growing Lamps
- Best Car mounts For iPhone
- Best 3 Way Led Bulb
What Is The Best Grow Lamp
1. UNIFUN Light Best Plant Growing Lamp Plant Bulbs
Able to produce the full light spectrum, uni fun’s 45W LED grow light, can completely replace natural light requirements. Made up of blue, red, UV, and IR light, plants can meet all light color demands needed for photosynthesis, photoperiodism, seed sterilization, and plant blooms.
Other than power efficiency, the lamp has a long life expectancy, estimated at 50,000 hours. Key among its features, the grow light produces low noise. A heat sink is also on board, making it easier for heat to dissipate from the light source. Based on intensity, the lamp is suitable for a wide range of indoor plants.
2. iTimo Full Spectrum Led Best Plant Growing Lamp Grow Light Bulb
For hydroponic and greenhouse gardening iTimo’s 80W bulbs are designed to simulate sunlight. Thus, the bulbs can be used for all stages of an indoor plant- from sprouting to flowering and all stages in between. Also characterized by intense blue, red, UV, and IR lights, the grow light produces 4000 to 5000 Lumens.
Attached to an E27 base (Edison 27mm screw base), life expectancy is at 50000 hours. Its small size (122m x 125mm) makes it portable. This can become important when extending light supply for outdoor plants during short winter days. For a larger indoor garden, a number of bulbs would have to be combined into a fixture for even growth and all-around better results.
3. Vander Grow Light Best Plant Growing Lamp
Vander’s 1200W LED provides continuous full spectrum light for all plant life stages. With the most densely fixed number of LEDs, the grow light still manages to power efficiency. Light sources are mainly divided into two main categories on this lamp. 92% of the LEDs produce growth supporting spectrum light, while the remaining 8% produces an auxiliary spectrum.
The grow light produces 45000 lumens which should suffice for even the most demanding plant life. Similarly, the expected lifespan is 50000 hours. Each lamp is further equipped with a cooling fan within the enclosure. Nonetheless, a temperature sensor has been added to prevent electrical accidents by cutting off power, in case the fan fails.
The aluminum enclosure keeps your LEDs free from dust and moisture. Additionally, it keeps the light source explosion-proof.
When purchasing grow lights, it is important to keep in mind your plant’s lighting requirements. Quick tips to choosing lights include:
- When considering flowering or fruiting plants, lamps providing a red spectrum of 620nm to 660nm work best.
- Seedlings require intense, bright light to stay healthy and strong
- Vegetables grow best where blue light sources range between 430nm to 460nm
- Most plants need light for a long duration in a single day. It is crucial that you purchase light sources that can remain switched on for long periods without failing or overheating.
In most cases, the Vander grow light would be the most suitable grow light for providing all the above requirements and more. It provides the best value for money for its intensity, self-cooling features, and efficiency in power consumption.
Though natural light is ideal for any plant, full-spectrum light sources come in at a close second. Their ability to replicate the sun provides plants with up to 94% of the essential sunlight spectrum. Accompanied by proper nutrition, temperature regulation, and humidity, indoor plants can grow as healthy and fruitful as outdoor plants when under growing lamps.
The Best Plant Growing Lamps is now available, So you can order if you are interested in it with the good price now!!!