Sweet, tasty, and crunchy snacks are a delicious lifesaver, and are a very helpful friend on your desk or shelf at work, especially when the afternoon is so busy with work, and those lunch break prospects do not look so promising.
With shelves upon shelves of tasty snacks to choose from for both kids and adults and a lot of confusing brands and flavors, finding a perfect snack for yourself can be almost impossible. Thanks to this top 3 best snack foods 2020 review, we got you covered.
We have listed for you the top 3 tasty and healthy snack picks in this top 3 best snack foods 2020 review, and you definitely need to include one of these delicious top picks in your snacks stock, next time you go shopping.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Top 3 Best Snack Foods You Should Try
Top 3 Best Snack Foods You Should Try
And now, out top tasty and delicious snack foods according to our top 3 best snack foods 2020 review are
#1. SARGENTO Balanced Breaks Natural White Cheddar Cheese (with almonds and dried cranberries)
This fruity and cheesy snack is perfect for all times and combines the goodness of dried cranberry fruit, almond nuts, and cheese to give you a tasty and healthy snack with all the protein and fiber you need to keep going. Sargento Balanced Breaks comes in a 3 pack, each of 1.5 ounces size which makes sure you have just enough of this tasty sea-salted roasted almond snack, to keep you full and energized for longer.
#2. Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze
Squeeze your way into sweetness with the tasty and healthy Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze. A perfect snack to have for a busy day, and on your workouts, Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter Squeeze has about 8 grams of protein per serving and will give you all the energy you need, while keeping you healthy.
This tasty peanut snack is wholesome and all-natural, gluten-free and non-dairy, and each serving has less than 200 calories to make sure you still remain fit, as you enjoy your favorite tasty snack.
#3. Annie’s Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks
A perfect snack for both kids and adults, although I must tell you kids love it more, Annie’s Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks is an assortment of summer strawberry, berry patch, tropical and citrus flavors, with a touch of real fruit juice, for a tasty and full snacking experience. Annie is certified organic, gluten-free, and vegan, and has no artificial syrups, flavors, colors, or preservatives making it a perfect and healthy daily snack for kids.
So, What’s Really A Snack Food?
Tasty, delicious, and sometimes sweet and crunchy, these are snack foods. While a serving of grilled chicken skewers with cucumber salad can be very tasty, crunchy, and needless to say, yummy, it’s not a snack. So, what’s the difference?
Snacks are on-the-go foods usually packaged in small portions and taken in between meals, and their delicious flavors also make them a must-have when traveling, and great for parties. Snack foods are also everywhere, making them very easy to get.
You can always grab a pack or box of your favorite snack in your local supermarket or store. Having a packing of your favorite delicious and healthy snack will help you keep the hunger pangs away right before lunch or dinner, and will also give you that boost of energy your body needs to complete your work on a busy day.
Taking a bite at your favorite and tasty healthy snack will also help you curb cravings for high sugar unhealthy foods, and will give you and your kids all the nutrients you need to stay healthy and strong. And, if you usually hit the gym, a pack of delicious high protein snack food is all you need to keep you strong and energized during your workout.
Good Snack, Bad Snack
Since we bite and chew on our favorite snack food for the better part of the day, getting one with no helpful or low nutritional value, and high in calories and fat will get us or our kids putting on extra weight, which will cause serious health problems to our bodies.
So, how do you get to have that yummy bar or pack of your favorite snack food in a healthy way? These top 3 best snack foods 2020 review lists for you a few things to consider when you go shopping for your next snack food, or when taking a bite, or bites of your favorite snack food.
- Read the label Your favorite snack’s packaging label has most, if not all the information you need to know about its nutritional value. So, next time you are out shopping, you may want to check out things like sodium content, low fat or trans-fat free, low sugar, whole grain, or high fiber. Snacks with the fiber content of above 2 grams, lower than 150 milligrams sodium content, and less than 8 grams of fat and sugar are a healthy option, and you may also want to get one with a very short list of ingredients, and no chemical preservatives.
- Try natural When looking for a tasty and healthy snack, getting one with natural ingredients will help you not put on extra pounds, and give your body more nutrients. Whole grain, nuts, and granola snacks are great natural snack options.
- Keep healthy Having a snack occasionally throughout the day, in between meals is necessary to keep your energy levels up, and help you not to overeat at the lunch or dinner table. So, next time those hunger pangs hit, please pick that healthy snack and remain your body nourished before mealtime. Snack foods with high fiber and protein content such as whole wheat pretzels, bean chips, low-fat yogurt, and almond nuts are delicious and healthy snack options, that will keep you full for longer and keep you energized at all times.
- Check serving If you usually buy snacks for your kids and yourself in large quantities, consider checking what the right quantity per serving is. Whether it’s those cookies, cheese sticks or crackers, eating the right serving portions will help you and your kids have a healthy snacking routine, and keep you from overeating, as some tend to get so sweet and tasty until we forget.
This top 3 best snack foods 2020 review has listed for you the best, tasty and healthy snack foods out there, and, if you are shopping for a new snack, or looking for something sweet, but healthy, the pick is all yours.