If you’re on the hunt for the best neckband headphones for 2018, you’ve come to the right place. There are so many to choose from, so hopefully, this top 10 best neckband headphone 2018 review will save you time and money and get you the best listening experience.
Top 10 Best Neckband Headphone 2018 Review
10. Mpow Jaws [Gen-3] Bluetooth Headphones
- The Mpow Jaws can be set to vibrate when receiving calls, so you can still be alerted when they’re not in your ears.
- One touch control located on the neckband.
- Auto switching between your music and an incoming call.
- Noise reduction technologies.
- Up to 13 hours of playback.
9. ACIL Wireless Earbuds
- Uses the latest chipsets, codecs and includes noise cancellation for better audio.
- You can pair these earbuds to two different devices at the same time.
- Allows you to see the battery level on your phone.
- Some waterproof protection.Lightweight and magnetic design.8 hours playback time on a 1 to 2 hour charge.
7. Zybass Wireless Headphones
- Features a waterproof design which allows you to use them in the rain.
- Uses a multi-function button to make controlling your music and calls easier.
- High-quality bass reproduction.
- Good waterproof protection.
- 8 hours of playback time.
6. Picun Bluetooth Headphones
- Features HD noise reduction microphone.
- Magnetic design so that your headphones snap together when not in use.
- Designed to produce a strong bass and crystal clear treble.
- Good water resistant nano coating.
- 10 hours playback.
5. PluStore Bluetooth Headphones
- Up to 18 hours playback time – the best on this list – two-hour charge.
- Magnetic design so that they clip around your neck when not in use.
- 3 different sizes of ear tips and air wings for better comfort.
4. Fibevon Bluetooth Headphones
- Smart noise cancelling allows you to hear your music perfectly.
- Designed to fit your ears comfortably and with magnets to clip together in a necklace when not being used.
- Has some water resistance, but not as good as the PluStore or Picun headphones.
3. Apie Bluetooth Headphones
- Ergonomically designed earhooks with silicone earbuds to allow for longer use.
- Advanced technology to produce quality bass and treble playback.
- Allows fast charging, these earbuds can be fully charged in 45 minutes with 10 hours playback.
- Low battery warning.
2. Anfu Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Earbuds with Mic
- Designed for quality audio playback at high or low volume.
- A better waterproof rating than previous headphones on this list.
- Only 8 hours of playback time though it does have a quick charge ability.
1. Goblin Bluetooth Headphones
- Lightweight design, so you almost won’t notice they’re in.
- Comfortable earbuds.
- Noise cancelling technology, so you can shut out the outside world and concentrate on the music.
- Pair two devices at once.
- Includes an upgraded mic for better phone calls.
- 9 hours playback time.
Neckband headphones are great if you want to listen to music when you’re exercising and doing sports. They don’t get in the way because they use Bluetooth to connect to your device.
When you are looking to buy neckband headphones you need to consider in what situations you will be using them and therefore what features are most important to you. Only then can you choose which headphones will be right for you.
Is battery life really important to you? Do you need a quick charge? Is comfort more crucial? These are just a few of the questions you need to answer in order to find the best headphones for you.