Imagine of a Situation Whereby you have to strain your neck to access your computer or TV monitor. Your problems end here, right now. You need an elementary device referred to us adjustable monitor arm. The process of finding the best monitor arms should be as painless as possible. We’ve done a thorough search and analyzed them categorically. All in all, here is our top 3 best monitor arm in 2020.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Top 3 Best Monitor Arm 2020 Review
- 1.1 3. VIVO Single LCD Arm Monitor, Desk Mount Stand Fully /Tilt/Articulating /Adjustable for 1 Screen up to 27 inches
- 1.2 2. North Bayou Desk Mount with Mount and Gas Spring, Full Motion for Computer Monitors
- 1.3 1. ONKRON Desk Mount Monitors Articulating Arm for LED LCD Flat Panel TV Screens
Top 3 Best Monitor Arm 2020 Review
3. VIVO Single LCD Arm Monitor, Desk Mount Stand Fully /Tilt/Articulating /Adjustable for 1 Screen up to 27 inches
This monitor arm allows dual screen mounting. The screens must be in the range of 13 to 27 inches and weigh up to 22 lbs. each. The full articulation and adjustable arms offer 15 degrees tilt, 360 degrees swivel and rotation as well as height adjustment. Besides, it allows both portrait and landscape placement of the monitor. The desk clamp means that you can mount the arm at the back of the desk. Thanks to the heavy-duty clamp with the extra grommet mount.
2. North Bayou Desk Mount with Mount and Gas Spring, Full Motion for Computer Monitors
This is a Universal monitor arm that fits 17 inches to 27 inches screen panels and weight of between 4.4 lbs. And 13.2 lbs. The durable gas spring system allows a one-touch positioning of the screen in various desired positions. It enables you to work comfortably since you can personalize your workstation in any way you desire. It also enhances a stable hold courtesy C clamp and grommet installation. In fact, it is the sturdiest desk mount available on the market. It also enhances a full motion mount with 35 and 50 degrees tilt and 360 degrees landscape rotation.
1. ONKRON Desk Mount Monitors Articulating Arm for LED LCD Flat Panel TV Screens
Featuring a fully adjustable gas spring design, this monitor arm enhances a steady support in a wide range of monitor rotations. It is easy to use due to the articulating arm design and Gas Spring that allows an easy monitor adjustment. Its ergonomics are stylish and functional because it gives you TV monitor optimum placement and the best viewing angles. Easy set-up is enhanced by desk arm design with a grommet on the office desk, and the C clamp is best for on the edge desk. Further, it is designed to hide cables so that the system looks clean and organized.
How to pick the best monitor arm
Most models allow you to adjust the height and other dimensions depending on the screens you want to mount. These are ideal for use by different people or when you want to accommodate a variety of sizes.
Most models use grommets and C clamps which are pretty easy to install. They also enhance easy removal without using the tools necessary.
Since this is a thing that you can use anywhere, it needs to be portable. Weight will play a significant role on whether you will have a rough time traveling with the monitor arms.
For maximum portability. The thing must be foldable with great ease. Not all are foldable, but you should pick foldable ones for your travel and storage convenience.
Number of screens
According to the size of various models, you can mount more than one screen. This is a remarkable feature since you save on space while enjoying the maximum convenience.
Frequently asked questions
- Q: Does it have adjustable height
- A: Yeah, quite an imperative feature that enhances comfort of use
- Q: Does it feature full articulation
- A: Of course, this is a feature that enhances comfort of use
- Q: Does it allow portrait and landscape placement
- A: Yeah, quite an inductive feature of any monitor arm
If you want better viewing angles of your screens, you have to get the best monitors arm. This equipment allows tilting of the screen at various tilt angles. With the great ergonomics of a monitor arm, you can have full control. The arms described above are the top 3 best monitor arms. Moreover, some can accommodate two screens at the same time.