From making green smoothies and mouth-watering frozen beverages in the summer to wholesome soups and delicious cake mixes in the winter, there is a lot that a good blender can do. In fact, a good blender can be used can tackle a variety of tasks and in a variety of scenarios.
Table Of Contents
What is this product and why to buy it?
While some people may say that a blender is not essential in the kitchen, once they start using it they start reaching it for a variety of reasons. A blender makes food preparation easier and efficient and saves you time in the kitchen. However, not all blenders are created equal. This is why it is important to take into consideration every feature to ensure you make the best purchase.
Best Commercial Blenders
1. Oster Pro 1200 Blender
A good commercial blender should allow you to easily prepare popular creations in just minutes. Thanks to its seven-speed setting, this blender gives you up to 24 oz of smoothies really fast. With its powerful blades, chopping and grinding are done with much precision. Its sleek and contemporary design makes it even a greater addition to your kitchen countertop.
2. Blendtec Total Blender
If you are looking for a rattle-free commercial blender then this is the best choice for you. The Blendtec comes with a firm and non-slip base with two prolonged blades that spin at 29, 000 rpm. By just selecting its pre-programmed cycles, you will watch it go to work. Usability is even more increased by the intuitive digital touchpad controls and its automatically switching off. Despite having a heavy duty jar, it is exceptionally light.
3. Cleanblend Commercial Blender
From detox to green smoothies with spinach, this blender will help you make tasteful smoothies in a breeze. In addition, it comes with bowls for preparing dressing and healthy antioxidants. Clean blend uses the highest quality housing with high performance. Everything about this blender is nothing like a standard blender and only spells out Excellency.
How to pick the best product
- Container Shape – The design of a container greatly affects how well or not it will blend your materials. A wider and squarer design container processes a large chunk of ingredients effectively.
- Noise – While a greater horsepower and larger capacity may seem a great choice, the sound of the blender is of utmost importance to the customer. Look for a blender that is equipped with quieter motors or sound dampening properties to ensure it doesn’t interrupt conversations between customers.
- Capacity – One of the most important things to consider when purchasing a blender is the size of the container. The size of the container will determine whether it is able to blend two or three drinks for you in a single batch or just a single one. However, be careful not to purchase a container that is too large as it may prove less effective.
- Stackable Blender Containers – Having multiple blender containers helps you have a consistent rotation going on thus getting out drinks fast enough. By buying a stackable blender, it helps you save up storage space.
- Blender Power – For a large food service operation, you will need a blender with more power. This is the number one reason why you choose a commercial blender. These blenders are built to tackle everyday tasks efficiently.
- Types of Controls – In most cases, a simple on and off switch will be all you need to get the job done. However, if you want to have more control over drink recipes or culinary needs, you will need a blender with more controls.
Blenders are impressive machines that will make it easier for you to blend recipes. Even though you may fail to find one that may revolutionize your life completely, it will definitely make your life much easier depending on how you use it. Hopefully, this article has now made choosing the best blender for your kitchen needs easier and straightforward.