Being on the motorcycle is no excuse for being disconnected from your daily life. You have orders to make and loved ones to talk to. Sometimes you’re lazily riding around the neighborhood and your favorite tunes make a great companion. Of course, you don’t want wires dangling from your bike. Or the inbuilt speakers are simply being overshadowed by the roaring wind.
Once you invest in a good motorcycle helmet, you’ll wonder why you hadn’t thought of it earlier. This Bluetooth helmets are pretty cheap and you’re guaranteed to find one that matches your style. Here are three models to keep an eye on. Don’t you deserve a helmet that offers much more than safety?
- The Best Bluetooth Helmet
- The Best Mountain Bike Helmet
- The Best Motorcycle Helmets For Men
- The Best Off-Road Skateboards
Table Of Contents
Top 3 Best Bluetooth Helmet
#1. Origin Pilota 3/4
This helmet is designed with fashion junkies in mind. It comes with a classic black leather finish and neither is the interior comfort compromised. Ideally, the flip shield that is equipped with is comfortable and you could raise it anytime you want to feel the wind brushing up against your face. With its Bluetooth connectivity, you’re able to make and receive calls or listen to your favorite rock band when on the move. It’s even endorsed by Ducati.
- Weight: 3.9 Pounds
- Size: 5 sizes to choose
- Choice of two colors (grey/black)
- Built-in Mic
- Listen to Bluetooth music in stereo
- Works with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones
- Relatively smaller than competing helmets
- Thin inner padding
- Poor speaker and mic quality
#2. IV2 Modular Helmet with Bluetooth
Just like other helmets this IV2 helmet greatly exceeds our safety expectations. From having advanced Bluetooth features to meeting all DOT safety requirements, this helmet has everything you could wish for. You will be amazed at how easy it is to get GPS commands relayed in real-time. It’s tested with almost all Bluetooth units – be sure it will work with yours.
- Weight: 2270 Grams
- Removable: Yes
- Size: 5 sizes to choose
- Comes in three different sizes
- Fiber Reinforced casing
- Offers maximum durability
- Durable open-air vents that ensure maximum circulation
- The charging compartment is hard to access
#3. HJC CL-MAXBT
This top-selling Bluetooth helmet is made from the lightest polycarbonate materials. It offers unparalleled comfort and safety. Fully integrated with Bluetooth connectivity, this unit has the most advanced speakers you will find on helmets of its kind. Need to communicate with other riders in real-time? It got you covered. If the Superior face shield doesn’t impress you, the ventilation system will.
- Weight: 5.1 Pounds
- Size: 12 sizes to choose
- 95% UV protection
- Easy to clean
- DOT approved
- Bluetooth kit is sold separately
What is the Bluetooth helmet?
The Bluetooth helmet is the combination of the helmet and technology. It can both saving your life from the accident and also make you feel enjoyable with technology control. We can listen to music, using GPS, and answer the call.
How to choose the best product?
If you are able to find one of the best Bluetooth helmets, you should consider about this thing:
- The standby time
- You have to check the battery amount.
- The Bluetooth version
- The higher version of Bluetooth might be great. It guaranteed that the connection is working well.
- The main purpose of the helmet is protecting our life so if the material of the helmet isn’t strong, you shouldn’t buy it.
- Removable or not
That’s it guys, these helmets will keep you entertained without compromising on your safety. They will let you access GPS directions hands-free and enjoy your favorite tines allowing the way. Aren’t they the most effective way to keep you comfortable and entertained while on the bike?