Manufacturers are offering so many options it’s hard to find the perfect BBQ grill that matches your budget. If you’re just cooking for three people – a small grill will do the trick. But you’ll regret not going big the first time you’ll host a party. You won’t go wrong with these three grills. They come at the perfect blend of price and performance.
Table Of Contents
Top 3 Best BBQ Grill
3. Napoleon LEX 485
Coming in a stylish design, this grill is the perfect addition to your patio. In addition to the stainless steel easy-to-clean rods, its packed with a jet fire ignition system that never fails. We love it for its sophist aced features offered at the right price tag.
- The 12,500 BTU side burner promises nothing less than the perfectly grilled steak
- It has backlit knobs that are both elegant and let you grill at night
- Its made of stainless steel and will probably last forever
- Has an additional cutting board for easy preparation.
- No suitable for grilling at low temperatures
- With the exposed back, you have to cover it during the rains
2. Weber Genesis II
This long-lasting grill gets the crown for having the highest heat retention capability. Perhaps its due to its three burners. When combined they produce 37,500 BTUs. And this my friend is a lot of heat. It makes up for its lack of a side burner with ample grilling space. If you’re purchasing your first grill, go with this one. You’ll enjoy assembling and using it.
- Offers the most rewarding grilling experience
- Can prepare more than 24 burger patties simultaneously
- Works with your gas connection with no additional assembly.
- Missing a condiment rack.
- Missing a rear burner
- Missing a side burner too
1. Broil King’s Signet 90
This grill is boasts of a few extra features than your backyard burner. Its supreme construction is showcased by the sturdy frame it comes in. Even though it takes longer to preheat, it tends to compensate by having better heat retention. The grates give your steak a nice pattern you’ll be proud to show off.
- Durable solid construction
- Has a Rotisserie System
- Greater control of the heating temperatures
- Durable stainless-steel burners
- Relatively hard to assemble
- The grill knobs get loose with time
- The interior wears out with time
What is BBQ Grill?
The BBQ Grill is the device that allows you to cook in BBQ style. There are 2 kinds of the grill:
1. Gas Grill
The gas grill is available in many sizes from small to industries sized which usually used in the restaurant for feeding hundred or more people.
2. Charcoal grills
This kind of the grill can’t change the heat level because it used the charcoal briquettes as a heat source. But this kind of grill is very popular for the house used because of it cheap and easy to set up.
Buying your first grill is fun – but it sets your savings a few dollars back. But you do know that you won’t get any decent grill without denting your wallet – right? To ensure that you get the most bang out of your buck, first, consider what foods you intend to prepare.
Will you go the propane or the charcoal route? Take a moment to think on this. Also, consider the space available in your backyard. You don’t want a grill that’s too big. Trust me on this one. Have fun shopping.