Are you seeking to replace your old mattress? If yes, an air mattress is a great option for a deep night sleep. There are also lots of health benefits that you acquire from an air mattress. One of them is that air mattresses reduce pressure points when you lie on them. As a result, you get fresh and painless mornings.Air mattresses ensure that back aches and neck pains are not part of your morning. However, getting the best air mattress on the market today is not an easy task. This is because there are numerous brands and models available. Nevertheless, with this ultimate guide, it does not have to a challenge acquiring the best air mattress.Here you will learn of the critical factors that you should consider when buying an air mattress. You will also understand why you need an air mattress regardless of the many options available. Keep reading for this and more helpful information about air mattresses.
Top 3 best air mattress 2018 Review
3. Serta raised air mattress
This is an air mattress that features a double pump system. This system makes it easy for this bed to remain firm for a long time. It has advanced features that make it unique and durable. If you are looking for an efficient air mattress for a comfortable night sleep, this is exactly what you need.
Double pump system
This mattress features a double pump system that boosts its functionality. This system enhances the firmness of the product as well as its durability. The system also enhances the operation of the mattress. Its main pump allows the air in the mattress. The secondary pump, on the other hand, maintains and monitors the level of air pressure.
If you are a back pain victim, this is the mattress that will alleviate this problem for good. This mattress is superior to standard mattresses. It reduces the pressure points as you sleep on it giving you fresh and rejuvenated mornings. The comfort that comes with this air mattress is second to none.
2. Insta bed air mattress
Are you looking for a mattress designed using modern technology? This mattress features Insta Technology. This is a feature that enhances the durability and functionality of the mattress. The piece is very comfortable when you sleep on it and it ensures that you are fresh and without pain.
Depending on your weight, you can decide how firm your mattress should be. This mattress comes with 3 different levels of firmness. Therefore, you can make the mattress plush, firm or medium. This way you can select the level of firmness that matches your interests.
This is an advanced level of technology that this mattress comes with. This technology ensures that the mattress serves you for a longer time period. It also makes sure that your mattress is not leaking regardless of the weight of the user.
1. SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress
This mattress is one of the most advanced air mattresses available today. The model has been specifically designed for home use. You can use it as a guest bed as it features high flexibility and comfort. It does not take you much time inflating or deflating the bed.
This air mattress is small in size when deflated. This enhances storage when not in use. Apart from featuring a compact design, this air bed comes with a nylon bag for easy storage. This bag is included in the package to help you store the mattress when no one is using it. The bag also enhances easy transportation.
This mattress features a patented SureGrip technology. This technology prevents the mattress from sliding when being used. The technology offers suction grip on hard floor surfaces that are flat. Such surfaces mostly trigger mattress movement when in use.
What is an air mattress and why should you buy one?
An air mattress is also known as a sleeping pad or an air bed. Air beds are PVC blow up mattresses which are inflatable. They do not have springs, memory foam or latex. They can be raised, of low profile or can be placed on a stand. There are some air beds which feature legs as well.
One of the major reasons why you should buy an air mattress is the fact that the bed is available in various sizes. Therefore, you have numerous options to choose from. The other reason is that air mattresses are not as heavy as innerspring and memory foam mattresses. This implies that you can easily carry this mattress to camps and trips.
You can blow this bed up and use it permanently or you can deflate and blow it up when a guest needs it. The bed is very flexible and features affordable prices. These are just some of the reasons why you should consider having an air mattress in your home.
How to pick the best air mattress
Factors to consider when buying an air mattress
- Support: The support that you get from a mattress is very critical as this dictates your comfort when sleeping on it. Therefore, you should consider this as the number one factor when buying an air bed. Make sure you are aware of how the mattress will feel once you lie on it. Ensure that you are comfortable with how firm the bed is before purchase. A great air bed offers incredible control to the user.
- Ease of use: The other important thing for you to bear in mind prior to buying an air bed is its use of use. The mattress should be easy to inflate or deflate. Since you cannot inflate this mattress only once for as long as it will be used, you will need to pump it regularly. Therefore, if you select the wrong option, the inflating process will always be frustrating. Ensure that you select an air mattress that will hold air for long.
- Deflation rate: All air mattresses are subject to gradual deflation. However, it is critical to buy an air mattress that deflates slowly. This is particularly if you will use it for a long period of time instead of occasionally. High-quality air mattresses deflate slowly and do not require you to inflate them regularly.
The above is helpful information for anyone interested in buying an air mattress. You can now easily spot the best air mattress for you. The above air mattress options are comfortable and highly durable. Pick any of them that matches your interest.