Imagine yourself driving your beautiful car, and all of a sudden it begins to rain heavily, you can’t see ahead clearly so you turn on your Best Windshield Wiper, only to realize that one of the blades can’t wipe off the water from your windshield, instead it is now scratching against your windshield with a not so good sound.
When you buy new windshield wipers for your car or replace worn out ones, you not only do a great service to your car, but you also make sure you don’t get yourself into panicky moments on the road, when your old and worn out wipers fail to work.
To assist you to drive safely no matter the weather conditions, we have carefully prepared this top 3 best windshield wipers 2017 review, to help you in your quest to get the next pair of windshield wipers for your car.
What are windshield wipers, why you need them?
When you look at a vehicle, occasionally you see two metallic and rubber sticks swinging from side to side, as they sweep on the windshield. These are windshield wipers.
Windshield wipers are installed on the windshield of a vehicle to clean the windshield, and give the driver unobstructed visibility on the road, especially when driving in heavy rain, snow, fog or in the dirt and dusty conditions.
Windshield wipers are for the safety of the driver, and other road users.
How to pick the best quality for your car?
When looking to buy new windshield wipers for your vehicle, or replace worn out wipers, you want to get the best quality for your car; you want to get durable wipers that will you won’t have to replace every now and then.
This is why we put together this top 3 best windshield wipers 2017 review. But before we get to looking at the list of the best quality wipers, some of the important considerations you want to have in mind when looking to get the best wipers for your vehicle are;
- Right fit: When getting the best windshield wipers for your car, it needs to be a pair compatible with your vehicle. You may want to look at the size of the wiper blade that fits your car, in the car’s manual or measure it out by yourself. The auto parts store can also help you know the right fit for your car, and even install them for you.
- Design and quality: You want the best performance for your car’s windshield, but you also need durability, and quality cannot be compromised when looking for the best windshield wipers for your car. Checking a blades flexibility when wiping the windshield, and how well they can remove snow, dirt, and rainwater is important.
- Quality also boils down to what material your wiper blade is made up of; beam blades made of spring steel covered by rubber, with no external frame, have been seen to perform way better, than conventional blades, which are made of a replaceable rubber blade fitted into a metallic spring frame.
- Cost: How much you pay for windshield wipers will be dictated mainly by the quality, size as well as the brand type, but while it is good to pay for the best, too expensive windshield wipers may not really be the best for your car.
To help you put your money in the right place, and get the best windshield wipers for your car, here is our top 3 best windshield wipers 2017 review;
3. Rain-X 5079280 – 2 Latitude – 24″ Best Windshield Wiper
The Rain – X 5079280 – 2 Latitude Best windshield wiper blade is the best deal in quality, and will do more than just wipe water from your car’s windshield. It also acts as a water repellent, as the blades apply the Rain – X water repellent coating on your windshield.
This award winning Best windshield wiper is designed with a synthetic rubber squeegee, making it able to withstand harsh weather conditions, and yet remain durable.
The Rain – X 5079280 – 2 Latitude will not just give you an all-weather performance, its advanced blade design fits it perfectly to your windshield’s curvature, giving you a smooth wipe all the way. It also comes with a patented adapter for easy installation.
2. Bosch ICON 26A Wiper Blade – 26″ Best Windshield Wiper
With patented beam technology and connector design, the Bosch ICON 26A windshield wiper blade does not compromise on, but optimizes visibility, even in extreme weather conditions.
The exclusive spring arcing design gives this windshield wiper a contoured fit into either side of your car’s windshield, and not coming less with tricks, this wiper has a flexible and asymmetric spoiler that holds it tight on the windshield, when driving at higher speeds.
The Bosch ICON 26A wiper is a sure pick when it comes to durability. Made up of exclusive dual rubber material which resists heat and ozone deterioration, this wiper will last longer than other windshield wipers.
1. Michelin 8526 Stealth Ultra with Smart Technology – 26″ Best Windshield Wiper
This is the ultimate safety addition to your car. The Michelin 8526 Stealth Ultra windshield wiper comes with a patented smart hybrid cover that protects wiper blades and prevents them from clogging in heavy rain or snow.
Its Smart Hinge joints design allows secure grip of the windshield by the wiper blades, which have independent suspension at the ends to adjust to the shape of the windshield, for an equally secure grip of the windshield at the ends.
The Smart Technology makes this wiper outstanding, as it is what gives it a smooth and exceptional performance for your windshield. The Michelin 8526 Stealth Ultra is also easy to install and replace.
I guess now you have a clear idea about what you really need to look for when getting a new windshield wiper blade for your car, and having seen our top 3 best windshield wipers 2017 review, we hope that you will get nothing less but super quality wipers for your car.