Kids will always enjoy riding tricycles with their friends. For quite a long time now, trike riding has remained a hallmark of childhood fun. To ensure that your kids are much safe from slipping and other minor injuries related to cycling, you should make sure that you introduce them to tricycles. They will not only be safe but also will have an ample time to learn how to operate the bicycles. They will learn to steer, peddling and balancing techniques by using these tricycles. However, it is always an enormous task to choose the best one for your kid, having thousands of brands in the market today. We, therefore, select for you the best three products to ease the process.
Top 3 Best Kids Tricycles 2017 Review
3. Fisher-Price Grow With Me Trike
For a long time now, this brand has served the requirements related to cycling safety and profession. It features an adjustable seat and pedals which will make it best for all sizes of kids. Also, it has removable pedal blocks which will make it easy for the toddlers to adapt its operation. Also, the pedals and the handles are very thick to make sure that the ride is comfortable and safe. The three wheels will also be a feature that will make your kids love this brand due to their large size for peak stability.
· Removable and adjustable pedals for comfort
· Has maximum stability
· Easily assemble
· Affordable, durable and easy to maintain
· Only for small toddlers
2. Schwinn Roadster Trike 12-Inch
Having been approved by every person who buys it, Schwinn Roadster Trike has remained the best one to buy for your small kids. It features a full steel and heavy duty construction for long time services. Also, it features an adjustable set of pedals and seat to make sure that your kid will always have a comfortable time with it.
Besides, it has a real wood deck which is an additional factor to ensure that it last longer to offer you with longtime services. The center of gravity is lowered to prevent tip-overs and also for maximum stability.
· Adjustable pedals and seat for comfort
· Long-lasting deck and heavy-duty construction for durability
· Lowered center of gravity for safety purposes
· The whole outer sheath is fully steel for durability
· Toddlers of age below 2 years might find it hard to propel the trike
1. Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Stroll ‘N Trike
This brand tops our selection with a combination of infant trike, steering trike, classic and profession trike. It will, therefore, give your kid an ample time to ensure that he learned the basics of cycling. Also, it has a removable safety tray with an additional cup holder to make it best preferred for young kids below 5.
Also, your kid will enjoy the high back seat to lean while cycling and also for safety purposes. Besides, it features a removable cover and canopy to ensure that UV light is cut short and also for peak luxury. Lastly, it has a capability of carrying up to 49 pounds and therefore can carry two or more kids at once.
· Easy to ride
· Has a canopy for protection against UV lights
· Holds extra weight
· Ideal for both the beginners and the professions
Factors to consider while choosing the best tricycle
- · Age of your kid
For the case of a young toddler who is about 3 years of age, you should purchase a small tricycle without pedals to ensure that the kid propels it with his legs. This will give him a sensation of independence.
- · Place of use
A factor to stress most is to ensure that you find the place of use. It might be meant to use for indoors or the outdoors. You will look at the place of use before laying your finger at any brand from the market.
- · Assembling options
Most of these tricycles are made with jointed endings which gives you a clear way to assemble. Kids are meant to destroy anything they get, and therefore the model should have its manual ways of assembling.
- · Budget and cost
You should also ensure that the tricycle will not take all that you have. There are varying costs as long as these products are concerned. You should, therefore, ensure that you care much about the affordability of the brand.
- · Material and mode of manufacture
Most kids will like the plastic tricycles. There are easily folded and divided into different parts to ensure that you will have a good room to store them. That means that you will easily assemble them and maintain them.
Frequently Asked Questions
- · How will I be certain that my kid remains safe while cycling?
- Having three wheels, your kid will always remain safe and will have to balance on these trikes no matter the mode of propelling used.
- · How much assembly will I be entitled to after purchase?
- After this product reaches you, 90% of its assembly is already complete. You only need to join some of the parts which will take barely 5 minutes.
- · Can I get a trike of my own favorite color?
- Most of the trikes are made in different colors. You can choose the best color you need from the same brand you value much.
- · Is there any after sale services offered?
- When you select your trike, you will receive some guidelines on how to operate and use the trike. It will also be shipped free to your desired locality.
Cycling is what many toddlers enjoy. However, without the best balancing trike in hand, your kid might be subjected to minor injuries and other hassles. Therefore, you need to make sure that you buy the best strike from the market to ensure that your kid remains safe while cycling. The above products are well selected and reviewed to ensure that you will always enjoy seeing your kid cycling safely and comfortably. The reviewed products will shorten your process of determining the best trike to buy and to select from the many brands in the market today.