As phones improve every year – become more powerful and faster – the less their inbuilt or removable batteries can support all processes. And, if you’re always taking selfies or playing online games, your phone’s battery will deplete before you realize it. Thankfully, power banks provide extra battery power for your tablet, smartphone, or other USB powered device. But which are the best power bank chargers you can buy? Here are the top 3 best Huawei Nova 3e power bank.
3. RavPower PowerStation Series (20100mAh) Portable Power Outlet
RavPower power bank is a fantastic buy. It offers insanely fast charging of almost any device you like, from laptops and printers to action cameras and drones. At 20100mAh, this portable gadget has enough power to fill a Galaxy S8 4.5 times, an iPhone 7 plus six times, or even a MacBook 1.3 times. The key difference between the RavPower PowerStation and other power banks that are cheaper than it is the 19V/1.6A DC input and the 65W three-pin AC outlet. This means that the bank only takes 4 hours to refill compared to other standard portable phone chargers that take at least 10 hours. With a larger battery, this device is bigger and less portable than the Omnicharge power bank. Despite its size, you’ll definitely be amazed by the PowerStation’s tall, cylindrical, Red-Dot award-winning design.
– RavPower PowerStation is dust proof.
– The power bank is durable and good looking thanks to the soft-touch rubbery finish.
– Does not easily lose energy through voltage and heat conversion.
– There is no support for Quick Charge.
– The device is too big and less portable.
2. Anker PowerCore Speed (10000mAh) QC
Anker PowerCore is a recommended gadget for holiday seasons and festivals. Anker features Voltage Boost technology, plus PowerIQ and Quick Charge 3.0. These three technologies ensure that a connected device is refilled in the shortest time possible. The Anker power bank offers up to 4 full charges. Four LED indicators on top of the device show how much power remains. Though this device has power capacity of 10000mAh, it is significantly smaller than Xiaomi’s impressive 10000mAh power bank. Just 198g the PowerCore measures 100x63x22mm. The matt black rectangular design is quite basic, but the smooth rounded corners and tough plastic casing make this battery pack comfortable to carry in a pocket or in the hand. Other features include one (10W) Micro-USB input and one USB output.
– Refilling the gadget is very fast
– The device is light and can fit in anyone’s pocket
– Affordable and high in capacity
- Anker PowerCore misses features like waterproofing, flashlight, and LCD screen.
- There is no support for pass-through charging.
1. CHJGD Magnum Opus Mini
A smaller version of the Magnum Opus, the CHJGD Opus Mini is a perfect fit for your wallet and pocket. At 181g, the Magnum Opus is very lightweight and easy to carry around. Despite the gadget’s small size, it has 2 USB outputs, plus a Micro-USB to refill the power bank. It also supports Quick Charge 3.0 to charge your compatible phone or tablet faster. The LED on this portable battery pack doubles up as a flashlight, while the LCD screen tells you the exact battery capacity remaining. You’ll absolutely love the device’s high-gloss finish and single finger grooves that improve grip.
– The gadget is sturdy and small, thus highly portable.
– Built in LG battery is efficient for automatic charging.
– Premium design with a stylish finish.
– The power bank lacks pass-through charging.
– Its flashlight is too dim.
Be it portable phone charger or portable battery back, whatever you call them, power banks are one of the most important devices to possess. When shopping for a portable power bank it’s a good idea to consider the charge speed, size, weight, power capacity, and, of course, price.